Planning & Zoning Information


The Town of Shallotte has land use and zoning jurisdiction over all land in the municipal limits and within the Town's 1-mile extraterritorial jurisdiction (ETJ).  Contact the Planning and Zoning Department with any questions or concerns you may have about land use and development in and around Shallotte.  Specific questions about building inspections should be directed to the Brunswick County Building Inspector, who performs building inspection services for the Town.

This site contains commonly-used planning and zoning documents, including development applications and checklists, as well as links to the Town's Unified Development Ordinance (UDO), Vision PlanCAMA Land Use Plan, and Maps.

Development Applications & Other General Information